- How can I return the products I have purchased?
- Select the item to be returned and the reason for the return.
- The original invoice must be present
- Send us an email to get the return code with the invoice number, item name, number and reason for the return, and we will send you the code to the same mail.
Write on a blank sheet of paper a return request as follows:
Name and Surname:
Item Name :
After filling out that paper, you will attach it with the invoice and the item to be returned and deliver the parcel to PTT
- What is the period in which reflux is allowed?
• The return period is 15 days from the day you received the product.
• Returns of single-use products that deteriorate quickly or are likely to expire are not accepted, such as:
• Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikini, books, burnable software and software, DVDs, CDs and tapes, stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.). Unopened packages - untested - must be intact
• If products reach us in used, worn or washed condition, we may have to send them back to you. In this case, no refunds will be given.
Will I pay shipping costs on return?
• You can send your returns for free with the PTT in the previous steps
• Don't forget to select the recharge code when you deliver your goods.
When will I get a refund for the product I have returned/cancelled?
• The product return process is as follows:
- After the product reaches us, it is checked that it complies with the return conditions.
- If the product complies with the return terms, the return process is completed within 2-10 working days.
- If the product does not comply with the return terms, it will be sent back to your address.
• When your refund is complete, an information message will be sent to the membership email.
• If you have received this message, it means that the money has been refunded to your bank by eBooking Turizm.
• You can check the refund from your bank
• When the refund will be reflected on your card depends on your bank. If you paid with a credit card, it usually takes a few days. For debit cards, the time it takes to get the funds back into your account is longer.
The 15-day return period has expired, can I return the product?
• According to the distance sale agreement, the return period for the product purchased from the Internet or mobile phone is 15 days. A that the explicit answer is no. The 15-day period starts from the day you receive the product from the shipment.
If you have a problem while following the above steps, you can contact us directly, whether by e-mail or phone